Please fill out the form below if you are interested in enrolling. The information your provided will be used to enroll you child once you’ve decided to commit to our program.
If you are committed to enrolling your child, the payment deadline for Session 1 enrollment is August 28th, 2020.
We will not charge you unless you confirm your enrollment.
If you enroll or make payment after the deadline, your child will be enrolled on a subsequent week. This is to allow administrators time to process your registration, create your child’s school record and update their teacher’s roster. Plan accordingly.
Example: If you want your child to start online class on September 14th, you must register on or before September 7th.
When you click Submit, you agree that:
- You have reviewed our Class Schedule and Tuition page on our website and accept the pricing and refund policy.
- The information you provided is correct.
- You will check your email or phone frequently for notifications and updates regarding your child’s enrollment.
- You will sign up or join ClassDojo, Remind and other reporting services your teacher uses as part of your involvement with your child’s education.
- You will provide your child with the appropriate equipment and space for distance learning. This includes a modern laptop, microphone, webcam, headphones and a quiet space to learn.
- You and your child are or will be able to troubleshoot any technical issues on your own.
- There’s no refund for missing a class session for any reason.
- There is no refund if your child chooses not to participate, complete TECC assignments or gets removed due to disruptive behavior.
If you have any questions or concerns about these points, please call us. We can help find solutions for you.
We will follow up within 2 business days with a quote based on your request. Payments will be arranged over the phone.