Grade K-3 Class Schedule
|7:30 am – 8:00 am||Center Drop Off||Center Drop Off||Center Drop Off||Center Drop Off||Center Drop Off|
|8:00 am – 9:00 am||School Drop Off||School Drop Off||School Drop Off||School Drop Off||School Drop Off|
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
|English||English||English||English||Sports and Games|
|Math||Math||Math||Math||European Festival Themes|
|Science||Science||Science||Science||Morning Package Correction|
|12:00 pm – 1:30 pm||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|European Cuisine||Science Lab||Field Trip||Arts and Crafts||Chinese (Puppet Theatre)|
|5:00 pm – 5:30 pm||Pick up at School||Pick up at School||Pick up at School||Pick up at School||Pick up at School|
|5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center|
*Afternoon Recess will be 3:00-3:30pm. **Week 8 (8/9) Friday afternoon will be Carnival Games and Water Play. ***Students who do not want to take Chinese class can substitute with English class.
- Chinese (Puppet Theatre) (布偶劇): Bring out imagination and be more expressive through Chinese story and poems.
- Arts and Crafts (手工藝): Create art by implementing techniques used by European artists such as Picasso and Van Gogh.
- European Cuisine (歐式美食): Explore Europe’s finest recipes and create delicious dishes!
- Science Lab: Hands on science experiments and activities. Explore the construction of famous European landmarks.
- Spanish: Develop a love for the Spanish language through reading, writing, and music.
Grade 4-8 Class Schedule (Main Office Center)
NOTE: Main Office Center opens at 7:30 am. Please contact us if you have questions regarding early drop-off and special arrangements for transportation.
|7:30 am – 9:00 am||Drop Off||Drop Off||Drop Off||Drop Off||Drop Off|
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
|Science||Social Studies||Science||Social Studies||Vocabulary Games|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
1:00 pm – 5:45 pm
|Sports/ Games||Medieval STEAM / Maker Space||Coding/3D Designs||Gulp up Science/ Cooking||Field Trip|
|Computer Zone||Theatre-Acting||Creative Writing||Robotics/ Hydraulic Engineering||Field Trip|
|TED-Ed||Art/Weaving||Puzzle Games||Public Speaking/ Debate||Field Trip|
|Hispanic Highlights||Carnival Games||Chinese/English Reading||Reading Rocks||Field Trip|
|5:45 pm – 6:30 pm||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center||Pick up at Center|
*Afternoon Recess will be 3:20-3:40 pm. **G4-5 will have Chinese on Mon., Wed. and Thur. ***Week 8 (8/9) Friday afternoon will be Carnival Games and Water Play. ****Students who do not want to take Chinese class can substitute with English class.
- Theatre-Acting (戲劇表演): Basic elements of dramatic arts with a focus on famous European playwrights and works.
- Medieval STEAM (中古世紀機械科學實驗室 ): Learn about the science and engineering of the Middle ages and design medieval machines. (Maker Space: Students will work as team to design and create carnival games.)
- Robotics /Hydraulic Engineering(機械液壓工程): Learn to program using Ozobots, Edison Robots and Microduino Robots to tackle obstacles and challenges. Learn the concepts of hydraulics to build hydraulic bridges, lifts, and more.
- Coding/3D Design (3D電腦程式): Use fun apps to learn coding and to design 3D models that printed on a 3D printer.